Matching with mini me

 I have always wanted to match with someone and I finally have my little mini me to match with. I always look for outfits that’ll match for me and Lorenzo, it’s one of my favorite things to do. I am always looking for the same shoes also to match with our outfits. Whenever I go to any store and see an outfit for me I instantly go and look in the kids section and see if I can find something that can match me. Whenever I have free time and I am online on my computer I look at matching outfits for us too. I feel like I can't stop! 

Every holiday I always look for matching outfits for us. The best part about the matching outfits for the holidays is that it is always themed for that specific holiday. Then, we go get our pictures taken with our outfits on and frame them. I am going to make it a tradition to do it for every holiday even when he is older and doesn't want to do it. I even get them framed and give them to my mom as a present every Christmas. 


Comments