Swimming with Dolphins

    

Since I was a kid, I loved dolphins so much that I even wanted to be dolphin trainer. My dream was to swim with dolphins, but I never had the chance to do so, since it is hard to be able to find a place to swim with dolphins around here. Well, that all changed when I went on vacation to Mexico this past summer. There was an opportunity for me to go swim with dolphins and I decided it was finally time to do what I always wanted. 



  When I went to go swim with Dolphins I was so excited I couldn't contain myself. When I walked in I saw the dolphins and my eyes lit up as I was getting more excited as the time got closer and closer. Once the dolphin trainers called us in we walked over to the pool where the dolphins are and got ready. We had to take off all piercings and had to put on a life jacket as well. Once we got in the water with them, it was a dream come true, the dolphin came up to me and I was able to touch it and pet it. It would do tricks for us and I even got to feed it some fish as well. We were in there for about an hour, but I had so much fun that it felt like ten minutes.  I had so much fun, and I can not wait until I go back next year because I will definitely be doing it again. 


Comments