Bruce

I love dogs. I have a dog named Bruce. Bruce is a yellow lab mixed with golden retriever and greyhound. He is a very fast dog and loves to play catch and go on walks. I went to the animal shelter just to look around about 2 years ago and they said that Bruce was a family dog and I fell in love with him the moment I was allowed to see him. After we took him home, I could not get away from him, he was so happy to come home with me. All he wanted to do was run and play with me and once he got tired he would lay with me in my lap. We were inseparable from the moment I got him. 

Bruce is also the biggest cuddle buddy, he loves to be cuddled and kept warm, he even sleeps in bed with me at night and cuddles me. If I am not home sometimes, he will wait for me to come home so he can great me at the door and goes to bed with me. It is almost like having another child with me and I love every second of it. Everywhere I go he is always coming with me, no matter where I go he is ready to come with me, he loves sticking his head out the window too. He also loves going on long walks on the trails, the best part is that he will run with me too and he wont out run you either, I just love how good of a dog Bruce and I would never trade him in for anything. 

Comments